Your wedding day is a day you've dreamed about. A perfect celebration, surrounded by the people you love in a natural, welcoming setting.
Succop Conservancy's picturesque property, outdoor ceremony and reception area, ponds, and herb garden can be the backdrop to your magical day. You and your guests may also enjoy cocktails in the 1830 Marcraig House, take in the beauty of our peaceful nature trails, and dance the night away under the stars.
Event catering is provided by Medure's Catering, the exclusive caterer of Audubon at Succop Conservancy.
Event packages include:
- Complete dinner buffet
- Basic white or ivory linen tablecloths and napkins
- China, flatware, and water glasses at guest tables
- White or ivory skirting for all service tables
- Service staff, including servers and bartenders
- Reusable or high-quality recycled disposable barware, bar napkins, ice, and condiments
- Set up of cookie table
- Cuting and service of wedding cake
- Set up and tear down of guest tables and chairs
We do not provide beverages, alcohol, cake, or cookies--these items must be supplied by the client. We are happy to make recommendations to help you choose appropriate vendors.
Please call (724) 586-2591 or email email@example.com to learn more about events at Succop Conservancy.