Host a Unique and Special Kids' Birthday Party at Audubon!
Birthday parties are available year-round at both Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve and Succop Nature Park. A nature-themed party is a great way to celebrate your child’s special day--and several themed party activities are available to suit your child's interests.
- A birthday party room rental for 2 hours
- Special 1-hour nature-themed program
- Flexibility! Party attendees can decide whether to open presents/cake first or to have the nature program first
- Audubon will provide kid-favorite snacks of potato chips, Goldfish crackers, and pretzels, soft drinks (Coke and Sprite) and/or punch.
- Audubon will provide necessary paper products, cups, tablecloths, and utensils
- Parents are responsible for providing a cake or cupcakes, or any other food
- Two party time options: 10:30 am-12:30 pm or 2-4 pm Saturday or Sunday
- Party cost is based on 15 attendees (any combination of children or adults). For each
extra person over a total of 15 people, please add $10 per person
- Audubon will provide a special gift for the birthday child! (Half-off to ASWP summer camp)
Choose One Nature-Themed Program Activity:
- Hawk Encounter or Owl Encounter (Birds of Prey)
- Water Everywhere (pond dipping)
- Insect Extravaganza
- Birds, Birds, Birds
- Fairy Gardens
- Seed Ball Mania
- Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Nature Hike
- Special programs are available but may include additional fees
We can also bring the party to you! We'll come to your home or another location for these events.
Base party package is $200 for Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania Members and $250 for non-members. This includes 15 people (any combination of children or adults). Any additional attendees are subject to a $10 per person fee.
Make Your Reservation:
Reservations must be made at least one month in advance, but we recommend booking your party two to three months in advance to ensure that you get the time and date that is your first choice. Please call (412) 963-6100 to make your reservation!